Restructure This! The Role of Professionals Organisations in the Restructuring Industry, with Scott Stuart, TMA Global CEO
Sheppard Mullin’s Restructure THIS! podcast explores the latest trends and controversies in Chapter 11 bankruptcy, commercial insolvency and distressed investing.
19 October, 2023
In this episode, Scott Stuart, TMA Global CEO, joins us to discuss the role of professional organizations in the restructuring space, including what distinguishes TMA from similar organizations, the importance of its diverse membership, and how restructuring has evolved over the last 30+ years.
What We Discussed In this Episode:
- What brought you to where you are today? What’s your background in the restructuring industry?
- What is TMA? Why is it important?
- How does its unique structure distinguish TMA from similar organizations in the restructuring space?
- Why does it matter that TMA is agnostic and doesn’t cater to a specific type of restructuring professional?
- What are some of the unique groups within TMA that members can join?
- Since becoming CEO, how has TMA promoted and enhanced the visibility of members with diverse backgrounds?
- How have awards programs paid off for TMA and its membership?
- Can you explain why such an impressive roster of partners have joined TMA’s growing list of sponsors?
- What has been the net effect of the TMA’s Hall of Fame?
- What’s on the agenda for this year’s annual conference in San Francisco?
- As a restructuring professional for over 30 years, what’s your perspective on how the space has evolved?
TMA EUROPE SPONSORS