Using Cryptocurrency in Restructuring
|Date & Time Tuesday 22 June, 2021 | 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm|
With a huge amount of noise and volatility, considering using cryptocurrency as an asset class in a restructuring can seem anything but straightforward.
In partnership with SFNet Europe, this event will demystify the principles around cryptocurrency, how it evolved, using it successfully in business transactions and where the future might be headed. We’ll also take a look at the high profile Quadriga case that EY were involved in, the insights gained and how they navigated their way through.
There will be opportunity to put your questions to the panel and the event will conclude with a networking session.
- Sharon Hamilton, Partner, EY Toronto
- Simon Edel, Partner, Turnaround & Restructuring Strategy, EY-Parthenon
- Moderator: Peter Jaffe, MD, Callodine Commercial Finance
- Mike Roth, Director, Head Asset Base Finance Sales, Deutsche Bank AG & President, SFNet Europe
- David Bryan, CEO, BM&T & President, TMA Europe
No charge for TMA members*
Non-members £19 + VAT
Tuesday 22nd June 2021
1400-1530 BST/1500-1630 CET
- Welcome by Mike Roth
- Panel discussion and Q&A
- Closing remarks by David Bryan
- Networking session