Extraordinary Financial Management Tools for Covid-19 affected companies – Benefits and Risks
|Date & Time Thursday 16 April, 2020 | 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|VenueOnline, Czech Republic|
We will discuss the opinions of banks and the professional public on government measures and their application in practice. At the end of the discussion there will be a chance to ask your questions.
- Pavel Procházka, Director of the Valuation and Asset Recovery Unit at Komerční banka, member of TMA
- Tomáš Richter, Of Counsel Clifford Chance Prague, Member of Expert Group of the Ministry of Justice, Associate Professor at IES FSV UK, Chairman of Academic Forum INSOL Europe, Member of TMA
- Jaroslav Schönfeld, Director of the Restructuring and Recovery Department at Česká spořitelna, VŠE, member of TMA
- Miroslav Singer, Director of Institutional Relations and Chief Economist Generali CEE Holding, member of TMA
- Petr Smutný, PwC Lead Partner for Restructuring and Insolvency with more than 20 years of experience in this area, Chairman of TMA
Moderated by: Petr Smutný, Tomáš Richter
Discussion will be in Czech language, participation is free.