Arnaud has notably extensive experience in distressed M&A: takeover of underperforming companies, in and out of court process, amicable and judicial proceedings.
Before joining Franklin in December 2020, Arnaud had more than 19 years of experience with Deloitte Legal fully dedicated to underperforming companies. From 1995 to 2001, he previously worked for several French court appointed receivers and liquidators.
Professional skills and expertise:
- For the distressed company: flash diagnosis of the company’s/group’s situation defining the possible recovery solutions and the subsequent risks – debt restructuring within an amicable context – secured sale of a distressed company – assistance for bankruptcy court proceedings.
- For the purchaser of a distressed company (distressed M&A): purchase of assets before the court – preparation of the bid and implementation of the sale process.
- For the creditor of a distressed company: debt and secured assets recovery – termination of ongoing contracts.
- For the shareholders/directors: determination of the risks and defense in case of petitions for liability.
- Since January 2020, elected member of the Bar Council of the Hauts-de-Seine department
- Member of TMA FRANCE
- Member of the Turnaround Capital committee of the French Association of Investors for Growth, France Invest