Eva Ringelspacher has been involved in restructuring and reorganization for more than 25 years. Her core competencies lie in the areas of restructuring reports and financial services. She advises companies on financial restructuring as well as the preparation of restructuring and financing concepts and supports them in stakeholder communication.
In recent years, the experienced banking expert has been in charge of the restructuring and reorganization of large caps, the restructuring of LBO financings and cross-border restructurings. She is a member of the extended board of TMA Germany and a board member of TMA Europe as well as chairwoman of TMA NOW Germany. She regularly speaks at conferences and seminars.
- Financial Restructuring
- Restructuring concepts
- Stakeholder management (communication and coordination)
A short excerpt of successful projects:
- Service provider cargo, approx. 240 employees
- Furniture manufacturer, approx. 80 employees
- Swichtgear manufacturer, approx. 235 employees
- Steel construction manufacturer, approx. 320 employees
- Energy mit rd. 120 employees
- Technology corporation, approx. 1.800 employees
- Fashion company, approx. 250 employees
- Car dealership, approx. 120 employees