Registration grants access to TMA Europe’s CEE Summit and TMA Switzerland/STA’s National Convention on Wednesday 20 September. If you wish to attend TMA Switzerland’s NextGen event or TMA Europe’s Drinks Reception on Tuesday 19 September, these should be added to your order.
Fees are per person. No VAT or tax will be charged. Credit card payment is preferred. You may request to be invoiced during the registration process. Invoices must be paid in full before registration can be confirmed.
Please remember to add any dietary requirements to your profile when registering.
Tuesday 19 September:
- NextGen event: offsite – under 40 only; no charge
- TMA Europe Drinks Reception: please add to your registration if you will be attending; no charge
Wednesday 20 September – CEE Summit and TMA Switzerland/STA National Convention:
- Regular registration USD 349
- NextGen registration USD 179 (age verification required)
- EACTP member registration USD 239 (EACTP members will be sent a link to register)
This is a TMA Europe event and organised by TMA Europe, respectively. TMA Global solely provides the payment platform.
TMA does not sell attendee lists or offer them through any third parties. If you receive an offer to purchase the attendee list for one of our conferences or events, consider it to be spam and delete in accordance with your company’s procedures.