Volunteer Leadership Opportunities
2023 NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN
TMA Europe is accepting nominations for two-year terms on the TMA Europe Representation Committee and Sub-Committees. Nominations are open to current TMA members. Previous volunteer experience is preferable, but not essential.
Self-nominations are encouraged, but members may also nominate others. Complete the nominations form to nominate yourself or someone else.
We encourage applicants to have the consent of their Chapter Board before applying. You may select up to three roles that you wish to apply for.
Volunteer service allows you to bring your full self to TMA – your emotional connection to the work, your commitment to the overall sector, your life experience, your skills and intellect. Serving with TMA Europe will help you forge a deeper connection to this profession and your peers. Serving is an enriching way to “give back” to the profession, to the organisation, and to the next generation of turnaround professionals.
The following roles are open for applications:
- President, starting 1 July 2024 but serving as President Elect effective 1 January 2024
- Co-Chair Communications & Chapter Relations, starting 1 January 2024
- Co-Chair Conferences & Sponsorship, starting 1 January 2024
- TMA NOW (Network of Women) Committee member, immediate start
- Conferences & Sponsorship Committee member, immediate start
Preparing for your nomination
- Read the TMA Europe bylaws for context around structure, composition, duties and length of service here. Board/Representation Committee role descriptions can be found on pages 3 and 4.
- Read TMA’s Diversity and Inclusion Statement here.
- See current TMA Europe leadership.
Application deadline: Friday 13 October 2023.
How to apply
All applications will be reviewed by the Representation Committee and ratified at November’s meeting. Appointments will be formally offered thereafter.