2022 Board & Committee Nominations
TMA Europe is accepting nominations for two-year terms on the TMA Europe Board/Representation Committee and Sub-Committees. Nominations are open to current TMA members. Previous volunteer experience is preferable, but not essential.
Self-nominations are encouraged, but members may also nominate others. Complete the nominations form to nominate yourself or someone else. The submission deadline is Friday 15th October, midnight BST.
We encourage applicants to have the consent of their Chapter Board before applying. You may select up to three roles that you wish to apply for.
Board service allows you to bring your full self to TMA – your emotional connection to the work, your commitment to the overall sector, your life experience, your skills and intellect. Serving with TMA Europe will help you forge a deeper connection to this profession and your peers. Serving is an enriching way to “give back” to the profession, to the organisation, and to the next generation of turnaround professionals.
Preparing for your nomination
- Read the TMA Europe bylaws for context around structure, composition, duties and length of service. Board/Representation Committee role descriptions can be found on pages 3 and 4 here.
- Read TMA’s Diversity and Inclusion Statement here.
- See current European Board members here.
TMA Europe Board (Representation Committee):
- Chair, Finance
- Chair, Conferences & Sponsorships
- Chair, Certification
- Chair, Communications/Chapter Relations
- Chair, NextGen
- Chair, Network of Women
- Conferences & Sponsorships
- Communications/Chapter Relations
- Network of Women (NOW)
How to apply
CLICK HERE to complete the online application form.
The deadline for applications is midnight BST on Friday 15th October 2021.
All applicants will be reviewed by the current Board/Representation Committee. Additional information maybe required.
Successful appointments will be announced in November.
The new Board and Committee terms will be effective from January 2022.